I need help

We are returning to working by referral. This means if you need help from us we really would like you to be referred by a support agency or professional if at all possible.

People or agencies who can refer you are:

Citizens Advice Bureau

Housing Support Worker

Family Support Workers, Early Help, Social Worker

Health professionals: GP, social prescriber, health visitor

Mental Health professionals: support worker, mental health nurse, etc...

CAP debt centre

North Yorkshire Horizons

Foundation Housing

If you haven't used our service before or don't know how to get referred do call us and we are very happy to advise and help.

Any questions please do call us on 07856 080194

We are open Mon, Weds, Fri mornings 9.30-12

Leave us a message and we will get back to you when we are next open.

Skipton Food Bank is organised by Skipton Baptist Church.

Skipton Baptist Church is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation, registered in England & Wales, No 1181773